Last updated on Dec 20, 2017
Legal Information and Notices
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Information that you provide directly via our website or application/extensions we provide for integration with our service, for example during registration or subscription for our newsletter or information letter about product releases;
- Information that you provide when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us or third parties, and when you report any problem with our website;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence, including any phone number or email address you use;
- Information that you provide when completing surveys that we use for research purposes;
- Details of your usage of our service and website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- Information from any social network or other online accounts that you choose to share with us.
When you submit personal information, it is kept in a secure database to ensure that is not subject to any unauthorized data usage.
Use of personal information
ScoringBar may share non-personal, summary information regarding its customers with partners or other third parties.
We process personal information for the purposes of:
- Providing you with our services;
- Monitoring, analysing and improving those services;
- Direct-marketing of our products and services, advising you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information and carrying out market research campaigns;
- Providing you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
In some cases, ScoringBar may use a visitor's personal information to understand overall patterns for web site usage, to contact the user for clarification on inaccurate information, or to follow up on a customer service issue. Personal information may include name, address, telephone number, etc.
Links to other sites
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies, which includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate owner and any undertakings owned by it. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If ScoringBar or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- If you give explicit permission to do so.
Access to information
As a registered user you have a right to access the personal data held about you or to obtain a copy of it. Any access request may be subject to a statutory fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Something does not clear?
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any questions with regards to these practices please contact us on email@example.com.